The Miss Selfridge Sale has launched, it’s now on – it’s their mid-season sale, shop now at Miss Selfridge
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This discount entitles you to receive 20% off selected items on the Miss Selfridge website, Miss Selfridge – Women’s Clothing | Party Dresses, Petite & Jeans | Miss Selfridge, us.missselfridge.com,euro.missselfridge.com, missselfridge.fr and missselfridge.de.
2. Prices as shown on the website already have up to 20% discount applied
3. Valid from 00:00:01 GMT on Friday 2nd October 2015 for a limited time only.
4. This discount can only be used by the recipient and is not transferable.
5. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Discount cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards, gift vouchers or for paying store card accounts. Normal refund policy applies.
7. Miss Selfridge reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
8. Promoter: Miss Selfridge Retail Limited registered no. 4251393. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
Wallis are currently offering free delivery when you spend £30 on their site. It’s valid 01.09.2009 – 14.09.2009 – so visit Wallis now!
This new offer from Fashion Union comes at the same time as the launch of the fantastic new Autumn/Winter 09 range which is now live on the Fashion Union site.
There’s some gorgeous Winter essentials from jumpers, coats and wraps plus a fabulous evening wear range.
Visit Fashion Union now for to view the clothes!
Don’t forget Evans also have the Beth Ditto range now in stock to order online.
Lastly, if you sign up to the Evans newsletter you will receive £5 off your next order AND will be entered into a prize draw to WIN a £250 online shopping spree.
Introducing the definitive guide to Autumn/Winter 2009. Gleaned from the very best of the catwalk shows, these are the looks you’ll be wearing for the months ahead. So it’s time to raise your new season style game with trends set to seduce just about anyone!
The fabulous BooHoo AW/09 collection is inspired by:
The 80’s – we’re talking full-on Dynasty style flamboyance, exuberant fabrics and hardcore sex appeal! Marc Jacobs, Versace and Moschino rocked the runways in energetic bright satins for a fun and tongue-in-cheek fashion flashback – super hot for eveningwear 09!
Sequined Diva – it’s all about fierce glamour with high octane gloss and lashings of sparkle as fabrics go metallic with shimmering luxe finishes. For A/W 09, gloriously excessive embellishment is absolutely key, championed at Herve Leger and Elie Saab. Just remember one simple rule: Too much is not enough!
Autumn Brights – lightening bolts of acid brights emphasised by Autumn’s insatiable mood for dark tones, shake up the catwalks for an unexpected twist to the season. Flashes of fuchsia, and minimalist cobalt come in the form of colour block macs and statement dresses for a bold, dynamic fashion direction.
Punk Ambition – Provocative dressing demands centre stage this season with tough black pieces making an overtly seductive statement. Punk influences take on a dangerously glamorous edge; think exposed zips, heavy studs, and wet-look satin for a ferocious fantasy brought to life at Balmain and Mark Fast. Wear. With. Attitude!
Monochrome Movement- Black and white colour combinations were a strong focus on the A/W catwalks for 09, with designers playing with the notion of monochromatic dressing. The trend translates from day to eveningwear for a sophisticated new season look, take a tip from Balmain and Dolce & Gabanna and choose one of these mono-pieces.
Visit BooHoo now for more details and to view the new range.